We’re a family from Luxembourg with four children
“Daisy the bus” is the kids’ nickname for our minivan.
Together, we like to travel off the beaten track all across Europe. We try our best to have responsible, meaningful travel adventures, which we define as being activities that:
- are quirky or unusual,
- are experience-rich,
- positively impact the visited community,
and – perhaps above all else –
- enable our kids to learn about the visited region and the marvellous diversity of the world that they are growing up in.
We’ve been sharing our travel tales on “The adventures of Daisy the bus” since 2016. By doing so, we hope to demonstrate that independent alternatives to mass tourism experiences are entirely feasible – even for large families like ours – and that these are often inspiring, memorable and rewarding (if occasionally challenging…).
Jonny, Joëlle and kids
Terms and conditions of use
- Although we try to ensure that the information on “The adventures of Daisy the bus” (hereafter: the “website”) is factually accurate, it necessarily contains subjective material and our personal views and opinions. Therefore:
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information contained on the website.
- Any reliance you place on the information in this website is your own responsibility and at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage – direct, indirect or consequential – arising from the use of this website.
- In short, please use your own judgement when reading and considering the information in our articles.
- Occasionally we may provide links to external websites that we feel may be of interest to our readers. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of these linked websites, and their inclusion does not necessarily imply a recommendation nor endorsement of the views expressed within them.
- Occasionally we may collaborate with carefully selected third parties in order to create content for this website. Any relationships whereby we receive any form of material economic compensation will be expressly disclosed in the article(s) relating to the collaborations.
These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.